Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rock Band Blues

Okay, so thanks to my awesome best friend Wesley, I have some ideas for blogs, so I am going to try a new one!

Boy Jackie works at the Cheesecake Factory. And while they are open everyday starting at around 11 am, he only works during the weekends and usually only at night. So I spend most of my weekends alone in our apartment, really the only time I spend in my apartment, doing laundry or dishes, sometimes doing homework, and just general lounging around.

So, in order to break the monotony of lounging, I try to find fun things to do around the house. Today I made a power point presentation for Jackie when he gets home. It has a list of everything I did today with pictures taken from my computer and a Ben Folds song playing in the background.

I used to fill the house with people and beer on Saturday nights so that we could have a late night party, but I really haven't done that in a while. So today, I decided that I would set up the house so we could have our own little late night party. And for us, that is Rock Band.

Unfortunately, after setting up all the pieces and trying for over 2 hours to hook it all up, It still would not connect, nor could I find the CD. So now that Jackie is on his way home, Rock Band is sitting in my living room, unfinished, and the CD is somewhere in our apartment. I have no idea what I am doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment